FCLC understands the great concern with the current COVID-19 worldwide pandemic that is affecting our communities, businesses, and, more personally, our clients. Below is an update on our current business procedures and protocol during this time.
FCLC will remain open during regular business hours from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are available by phone and by appointment at our office. For the protection of our clients as well as our employees, we are diligently practicing the following:
- Disinfecting door handles, light switches, countertops, desks, phones, and keyboards at the open of business every day;
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathroom faucets, toilets, and doorknobs at the open of business every day;
- Disinfecting lobby furniture as well as rugs at the open of business every day;
- Disinfecting conference room tables, chairs, and doorknobs after each meeting;
- The front door is to remain locked at all times; and
- No hand-shakes, hugging, or otherwise any physical contact with anyone at any time, per the national social distancing order currently in effect.
It is our number one priority to protect our clients and employees during this pandemic while also providing essential legal services to the public. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 407-757-2877.